Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 04-24-2016, 06:10 PM   #1
contrabass
contrabass began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Calibre server - change number of books per page

I would like to change the number of books that are shown when I connect to my server.

For example, when I click on "New" I would like to see 500 books by scrolling down and not by clicking 20 times on "next page" (as the actual items per page are 25).

Is that possible?

Thank you!
contrabass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 09:04 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not unless you are willing to run calibre from source.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert