Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-20-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
Berni
Enthusiast
Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: mio
Calibre Demo

Is there a location to download the demo.. I would like to watch it through several times but my download speed is appalling at this moment so I would like to download it and watch it offline if possible. Thank you. Berni
Berni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:43 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There are download video links at the bottom of the page here

http://calibre-ebook.com/demo
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2010, 11:44 PM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I just checked the demo page - right below the demo there are links for downloading the demo in MP4 or OGG formats.

ADDED: Arrgh, too slow on the keyboard!

Last edited by FizzyWater; 07-20-2010 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Kovid beat me to the punch!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:06 AM   #4
Berni
Enthusiast
Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: mio
Calibre Demo

Thank you very much for the link. Have downloaded the file and will file it very handy to refer to. Kind regards....Berni
Berni is offline   Reply With Quote