Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-11-2023, 10:42 AM   #1
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Save series and index in title

So sorry. I have bunches of requests on here at various time to add series info to title as output (and have just gone through all of them, trying all of them). And have gotten some great info. However, I'm switching back and forth between various ereader software and ipad and android. It seems every update to one of them causes the previous metadata corrections not to work. And I don't discover it until a length of time down the road. Right now MapleRead SE refuses to see the metadata add series to title.

So, the cleanest thing I can think is to just add the series and index in front of the title. I never sort on title anyway. Is there an automatic way of doing that or must I just do it manually for every book I get?

Last edited by peaceridge; 01-12-2023 at 09:59 AM.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote