Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-12-2022, 08:54 AM   #1
HibDelyatt
HibDelyatt began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino
[Tolino] Import reading status from reader to calibre

Hello out there,

In tolino readers, books can be marked as "Read". When you do this, a small tick is shown on the right behind the reading progress in the tolino's book collection.
The "reading progress" is shown in the tolino as a growing bar under the book cover.

I suspect that this information is stored in the tolino in a boolean variable as "true" or "false".

In calibre I have created a column "Read" in which the values "Yes/No/Undefined" are written. Read books get a "Yes" and are then marked with a green tick in the "Read" column.
So far so good.

Now my question:
Is it possible to read the reading status of a book from tolino and write it directly in the corresponding field of the "Read" column in calibre?

Thank you for your time and your thoughts.

Many greetings,
Hib
HibDelyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 09:57 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Sorry, unless something has changed in the last firmware version, there is nothing you can do. The reading status for the books is not stored anywhere that is accessible when the device is connected to the PC. Or if it is, I haven't been able to find it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2022, 02:04 AM   #3
HibDelyatt
HibDelyatt began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino
Oh - that's a great pity.
So I'll have to keep entering the reading status in calibre by hand then.

Thanks for checking that out.

Have a good time and stay healthy,
Hib
HibDelyatt is offline   Reply With Quote