Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-02-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
dband
dband began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Software for multiple devices on one PC

Hey,

I've recently bought 2 KOBO wireless readers for both my daughters. They are perfect for their use and I'm generally impressed with the readers. The only problem I'm having is with the KOBO desktop software. They each have individual accounts with credit on but we only have the one family PC so to switch between the 2 accounts is a real pain having to sign in from scratch each time (it doesn't even auto-complete the e-mail addresses). If one of them connects to the PC with the other account signed in it can even wipe the library and replace it with the other one, all very laborious.

What I'm after is any advice for this kind of situation, is there a management software available that can handle several e-readers/accounts simply (my wife and I are thinking of getting one too!) preferably that is compatible with the KOBO library but not essential.

Thanks,
dband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Do you use separate logins on your pc. This should fix the problem.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert