Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-07-2014, 12:15 PM   #1
josepcla
josepcla began at the beginning.

Device: wolder mibuk life
lost TOC converting epub -> fb2

hello,
when I convert an EPUB book to FB2 format I lose all TOC.
How can I adjust the conversion parameters for maintain the original TOC estructure?

josepcla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:14 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
fb2 output has no support for tocs.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2014, 04:07 AM   #3
josepcla
josepcla began at the beginning.

Device: wolder mibuk life
So, this is very strange, the first time that I converted the e-book, in the TOC access of my reader, I get a TOC with the text "..." on every line. In the Calibre viewer, it doesn't appear.
It works like the TOC on the epub version but you don't know what chapter is, all of them have the same text on the tittle.
Trying to change the text of TOC entries, I lost all the structure.
josepcla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:11 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There is an option that will generate FB2 "sections" based on the Table fo Contents, look in the FB2 Output spart of the conversion dialog, but it is not likely to work very well.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote