Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-14-2019, 02:19 PM   #1
Wadjet
Wadjet began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Found help here already

Hello everyone! I was researching what ebook reader to get and found my way here. From what I read I decided on a Pocketbook Touch HD 3.

I'm waiting for it to arrive and posting here because I need to do something while I wait! I already have a large collection of ePub books, I think DRM is unethical, and my ancient eyes are wanting to read on something other than a computer screen.
Wadjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 04:27 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Wadjet and welcome to MobileRead. Let us know when your Pocketbook Touch arrives and how you like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert