Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-07-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Sony PRS300RC Pocket Edition $139.95 at Buy.com

Rose colour, free USA ground shipping - limit 5 per customer. This is the best price I have seen to date. Tempted to buy but I already have 2 jetBook Lites that I love.
http://www.buy.com/prod/sony-prs300r...211584610.html
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:15 AM   #2
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Unbelievable! I'm tempted to order a few just to give to people as presents!
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2010, 10:38 AM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I bought the 600 bundle at bestbuy for this same price, yesterday .... of course, I logged into my rewardzone account I'd been ignoring (as I was avoiding BB, as much as possible, due to my more reading, less spending "plan") and found a $90 credit there that I could use on the original $229 price. I had intended on getting the 300, but for the $80 difference, got the larger screen, touch screen, better notes, MP3 player, and a decent case and light. Since I would have had to buy a case for the 300 and the cheapest one was $30, it was really only a $50 difference.

Also, the online inventory claimed no stock of any 300's at our closest store, but they had two (one silver, one pink; why don't they carry blue?). I presume once stock gets below some critical number, they simply show it out of stock.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
mikemc2
Zealot
mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS-505,Kindle 3,Nook HD+,iPod Touch,Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
Rose colour, free USA ground shipping - limit 5 per customer.
This price applies to the Navy and Silver versions as well.
mikemc2 is offline   Reply With Quote