Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-25-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Smile Free Harlequin ebook available 1 March 2009

Harlequin ebook for FREE! - Triple Threat by Jennifer LaBreque

This is a presale book, the book comes out March 1, 2009, and you cannot download until then from your cart.

I don't know how long it's available for free - get it now!

http://ebooks.eharlequin.com/A591F63...8-F8AB454FCB40
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Thanks! I got it waiting on my bookshelf!
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2009, 06:11 PM   #3
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free ebook ready to download!

This ebook is available to download now!
Old 03-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Something I just noticed on the download section for this book (listed due to the Amazon text to speech function ?)

Digital Rights Information
Adobe PDF eBook
Copy: not allowed
Print: not allowed
Reading aloud: not allowed

Microsoft eBook
Owner exclusive content: activation required

Mobipocket eBook
Protected content: Mobipocket "PID" required to open the eBook
Device Restrictions: Usable on up to 3 supported devices (PC or PDA)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #5
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ugh.
I made the mistake of saving the file instead of opening with ADE.
Now it won't open and eHarlequin allows one download.

I don't know if I want to contact support for something I got for free.
sigh.
Advert
Old 03-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #6
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Even though I have been checking books out at the library all weekend, the Adobe download didn't come through. I went back and bought it in Mobi, but that didn't work, either. At least I can download that again.

Thanks, bookratt, for reminding us. Debra
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:47 PM   #7
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster

ok, I went back to eharlequin and "purchased" again (still free).
I went to checkout, said I had duplicate item - already on bookshelf
and that I could download from bookshelf.

I downloaded again.. this time opening it with ADE and it went through.
It is now readable and on my 505.

It does still say on top of bookshelf page:
"Adobe Reader titles can only be downloaded once."

I'm assuming because I "purchased" again that that is why
I was able to download it the second time?
ETA: (or maybe not, I see the title is still in my shopping cart..)

so remember OPEN with ADE, don't SAVE file!! LOL

Last edited by AbFabGab; 03-02-2009 at 01:49 PM. Reason: title still in cart
Old 03-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #8
bookratt
Wizard

I had problems with the download in Adobe DE yesterday for this book, and retried it today with success. I don't think it's considered downloaded until it is "authorized" in ADE? Just my guess... I have the 505 too now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbFabGab View Post
ok, I went back to eharlequin and "purchased" again (still free).
I went to checkout, said I had duplicate item - already on bookshelf
and that I could download from bookshelf.

I downloaded again.. this time opening it with ADE and it went through.
It is now readable and on my 505.

It does still say on top of bookshelf page:
"Adobe Reader titles can only be downloaded once."

I'm assuming because I "purchased" again that that is why
I was able to download it the second time?
ETA: (or maybe not, I see the title is still in my shopping cart..)

so remember OPEN with ADE, don't SAVE file!! LOL