Device: Sony Clie PEG-UX50
Exclamation Halo 2 Review

Reviewed by Greg Kasavin

Reviewed November 7, 2004
(updated November 15, 2004)

Editors' rating:
Excellent
out of 10

Halo 2, the long-awaited sequel to one of the most widely praised, most influential first-person shooters ever created, has a very tough act to follow. Fortunately, it's built on a foundation that's as strong as they come. The game's success was preordained--publisher Microsoft tallied more than 1.5 million Halo 2 preorders in the weeks leading up to the game's release, which demonstrates just how confident Halo's fans are in the sequel's quality. But how is it, really? The good news is, the sequel to the Xbox's defining action game is an absolutely superb, fully featured game, boasting an excellent presentation, a highly replayable campaign, and the greatest, most complete online multiplayer component in a console shooter yet. A surprisingly disappointing story and a fairly short single-player portion are noticeable shortcomings, but there's just so much breadth of content in Halo 2, and the action itself is so outstanding, that there can be no denying its quality. Overall, it's one of the very best action games available.
Liqiud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 12:27 PM   #2
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
I didn't think Halo 2 was ported to handheld devices or PDAs. Do you have a link to that version?
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2005, 01:34 PM   #3
Chaos
Evangelist
Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Assorted older devices
hacker, this is in General Chat... Section's described as "Friendly banter about anything and everything (off-topic)"

So I suppose it isn't really out of place.

(Unless it's been moved since your reply, in that case disregard all that I just said...)
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 02:47 PM   #4
Liqiud
Infinite Oblivion
Liqiud began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie PEG-UX50
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker
I didn't think Halo 2 was ported to handheld devices or PDAs. Do you have a link to that version?
No, I can't really provide a link,
but i'll be on the lookout for one
from the site I got his from.
Liqiud is offline   Reply With Quote