Old 07-05-2018, 06:21 AM   #1
Isayk1988
Isayk1988 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Exclamation Please help Aura One Wifi don't work

In the name of the God

Hello

I have a problem with my Aura One
Each time I updated it to new firmware , I can't connect to my wifi and I have to downgrade it to 4.7 firmware
It's surprising me that I can connect to my wifi on KOreader but on nickel can't
Do some one help me ?
Thanks

Last edited by Isayk1988; 07-05-2018 at 07:10 AM.
Isayk1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 08:19 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The only thing I can think of that might have be causing this is that Kobo checks a URL when connecting. The URL changed in 4.8 to http://www.kobo.com/buildinfo.xml. If this is being blocked or not accessible, then you won't be able to connect.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2018, 10:43 AM   #3
Isayk1988
Isayk1988 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The only thing I can think of that might have be causing this is that Kobo checks a URL when connecting. The URL changed in 4.8 to http://www.kobo.com/buildinfo.xml. If this is being blocked or not accessible, then you won't be able to connect.

Thank you!
At country I live the kobo sites blocked

Than how can I changed it ?
Could you help me?
Isayk1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 11:20 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isayk1988 View Post

Thank you!
At country I live the kobo sites blocked

Than how can I changed it ?
Could you help me?
The topic has been discussed. A search should find the threads. And there might be a patch, but I don't remember.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote