Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 07:39 AM   #1
Bolivia
Bolivia began at the beginning.

Device: none
Talking Two sets of table of contents problem

Hello everyone

I am in need of some trouble shooting regarding the Table Of Contents.I am currently using 2.8 software

Somehow I have placed two sets of table of contents in my epub while I was editing. The format should be Cover, Copyright, and Table of Contents as in every ebook.

In the current epub is Table of Contents,Cover,Copyright, and Table of Contents.

Question: How do I remove the Table of Contents that's in the front? Hopefully this is a easy fix on my end.

Thanks for your time

Jim Bender
Old 04-10-2017, 09:16 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
The Introduce Yourself Forum is for new members to introduce themselves.

If you have any questions, then you will need to look over our site and post to the correct forum.

If you wish, you may create a new thread to introduce yourself - a courteous action.

Don
(Moderator)
Advert
Closed Thread