Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
victw
victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony T1
Note printing capabilities from PRS-T1

Hi all,

I had pretty much decided on the reader wi-fi when I was given the nook touch as a gift.

I like the nook - but I am a heavy note taker and I am disappointed to find that I will probably not be able to print the notes.

I'm considering returning the nook and getting the PRS-T1 but I'm wondering if I will be able to print my notes from the Sony?

I was also thinking I would prefer the stylus for taking notes - does anyone have any comments on notes on the Sony vs the nook touch? Particularly exporting the notes.

Mostly I will be reading free books and library books. So far I've purchased books from kobo and only 99 cent and free books from b&n.

I will also be using the ereader for technical books - if anyone has any comments on the nook touch vs sony for technical books.

Also if I can print the notes from the sony - does that happen via sony software or ADE? I'm still new to ADE so I'm not familiar with it's functionality.

Thanks.
Vicki

P.S. I somewhat double posted in the nook forum - I just wasn't sure how much cross reading happens in the forum - and I was hoping to get both perspectives in case their are any additional issues I might want to consider.
victw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
With the Sony, you export the notes from the reader with the Sony software and the notes are compiled into a .doc, if I'm not mistaken. You can print them or do whatever else you want with them.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert