Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-14-2024, 02:42 AM   #1
swepub
Swepub
swepub began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Remove a CSS statement

How do I remove a CSS statement like color:#000000; - without getting an empty row in Sigils Find & Replace feature?
Tried several options and searched everywhere for an answer

Thanks!!
swepub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 03:21 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
a blank line in the CSS hurts nothing.
But if one offends your senses, simply right click in the CSS:reformat:multiple...
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-14-2024, 04:45 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by swepub View Post
How do I remove a CSS statement like color:#000000; - without getting an empty row in Sigils Find & Replace feature?
Tried several options and searched everywhere for an answer

Thanks!!
What I do if put the cursor at the beginning of the line, Then I shift-down arrow and I get the line and the line end highlighted. I can then search/replace the line with the line ending and when done, the line is gone wherever it is and there is no space.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 03:55 AM   #4
swepub
Swepub
swepub began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Works fine Jon!!
swepub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
find & replace