Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
CenturionFive
CenturionFive began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Question Looking for a book donation website

Ok, this is an odd request, but I used to use a website that let you print labels and/or bookmarks to put in books you want to get rid of and leave them in public places for others to pick up and read. When a person picks up the book they can go to the web site and enter the number on the label and register that it was picked up. Then when they are done they can leave it somewhere for the next person. That way you can track where your book has gone.

Does anyone know what that web site is? I have forgotten it and know I have a boatload of books I want to set free.

Cen5
CenturionFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
http://www.bookcrossing.com/
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
CenturionFive
CenturionFive began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
That's it! Thanks a bunch!

Cen5
CenturionFive is offline   Reply With Quote