Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-24-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
Jaime_Astorga
Member Retired
Jaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS-350-SC: Sony Reader Pocket Edition
Flame Warriors

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

The flame warriors are a list of archetypes commonly found amongst forum members, from the rarely seen Lurker and the helpful Eagle Scout to the most powerful of all warriors, Admin. Do you recognize yourself? Or maybe someone else around here? If so, make sure to post and tell us who is which!

Last edited by Jaime_Astorga; 07-25-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Jaime_Astorga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
Thanks, this made me smile. I'm a bit nervous of mentioning any characters I might recognise though
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Wonderful - I recognise some of those from various places across the intarwebs
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:25 AM   #4
Jaime_Astorga
Member Retired
Jaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS-350-SC: Sony Reader Pocket Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
Thanks, this made me smile. I'm a bit nervous of mentioning any characters I might recognise though
Can you at least tell us which archetype you fit in? =P

That goes for everyone, if you don't want to mention which flame warriors you recognize in this forum, at least say which one you think you are. Myself? Probably Philosopher, Pinko, and liberal Ideologue.

Last edited by Jaime_Astorga; 07-25-2009 at 01:27 AM.
Jaime_Astorga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:55 AM   #5
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
I'm pretty sure I'm a mix of - you know what, all that fit me sounds... well, not really cool , and I'm sure you're capable enough of finding in which categories I enter!

Last edited by Verencat; 07-25-2009 at 02:06 AM.
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2009, 06:59 AM   #6
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
I'm pretty sure I'm a mix of - you know what, all that fit me sounds... well, not really cool , and I'm sure you're capable enough of finding in which categories I enter!
I think it's easier to decide about other people. I kept reading things and seeing bits of myself. Maybe a bit of Archivist and Diplomat, but I think there were others as well, I just couldn't find them when I looked this morning.

I think most people would say they've got bits of lots of these characters in them, which come out in different situations. I don't think any of them are exactly compliments, although some of them are very familiar!
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote