Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-18-2023, 03:53 PM   #1
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
Thumbs up LOVING the highlight indicator/helper

Hey I just want to thank the devs for the improvements to highlighting.

1. New indicator/helper:
a) tells you how you can get out of highlight mode - two ways!
b) seems to make it easier to know you're definitely highlighting (helpful esp if you are using the 'touch-start-then-touch-end' method as I often do for accuracy.)

2. The problem with highlights that cross over two pages seemed to be fixed.

I highlight CONSTANTLY while studying and also use now the excellent KOHighlights.

So I love this enhancement !
LivresInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 12:32 PM   #2
everdred
everdred began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, Remarkable 2, Android, Linux
It's such a small detail but I'm loving how highlights can now include trailing punctuation!
everdred is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2023, 01:24 PM   #3
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
I’m finding the new mechanism to be a bit harder to use — the popup asking what I want to do with the highlight seems to get in the way, and isn’t blocked from coming up again when I try to choose an end point — am I missing something?
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 01:50 PM   #4
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
Press "Select" in the first popup dialog.

EDIT: Got what you mean.
How would we know what to do with the combined highlight?

Last edited by hius07; 02-23-2023 at 03:46 PM.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote