Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-28-2016, 01:19 PM   #1
MonaLS
Groupie
MonaLS began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (Gen 1), Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, LG Enact
Smile Any Oberon Design Cover for Kindle DX

Revived my old Kindle DX and would like to buy an Oberon Design cover for it. Given the age of the device and that these covers have been discontinued for years, will take any design, in any color. (My old eyes find reading on it MUCH more comfortable.) Thanks, Mona

Last edited by MonaLS; 03-03-2016 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Ended
MonaLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:47 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Covers for the Kindle DX (and DX-G) are the same.

They are readily available from Amazon.

As well, there is a third-party cover available.

Merely go to Amazon and type in kindle DX cover (or Kindle DX-G cover).
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2016, 08:48 PM   #3
MonaLS
Groupie

I have an adequate leather cover right now from Amazon, but would prefer an Oberon Design one.
Old 02-29-2016, 05:22 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLS View Post
I have an adequate leather cover right now from Amazon, but would prefer an Oberon Design one.
I understand.

Best of luck.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:55 PM   #5
MonaLS
Groupie

I contacted Oberon Design to see if they had an old one hanging around, and they offered to make me one. Happy.
Advert
Old 03-13-2016, 12:41 AM   #6
MonaLS
Groupie

And it is stunning. Better than expected, and a perfect fit.
Old 03-13-2016, 12:47 AM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
They do beautiful work.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote