Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-03-2008, 11:24 PM   #1
wonderabout
wonderabout began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Kindle user around Washington, DC?

Hi, I'm a reporter for a national news outlet and I am putting together a story on the Kindle. I'm hoping to talk to a user by the end of this week. Ideally, you will be someone who has been using the Kindle for awhile. Please contact me here or respond to this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by wonderabout; 06-03-2008 at 11:51 PM.
wonderabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:47 PM   #2
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (blue, of course!)
I don't have a Kindle, but I do have a Cybook. Until recently, I also have an iLiad. Perhaps a non-Kindle user's viewpoint would be of interest to your readers (and the reasons for *not* choosing that device)?

-Jeff
JWLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2008, 03:34 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
If you don't have any luck here, you might want to check out the "See a Kindle in Your City" threads on the Amazon Discussion boards. You can even start your own thread to see one if one doesn't already exist.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote