Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-11-2017, 11:11 AM   #1
kansaskyle
Addict
kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & Forma, Kindle Voyage, PW, and Oasis 3
Post Kobo Aura H2O - $100 USD shipped in the US

Listing
Up for sell is a lightly used Kobo Aura H20 for $100 USD shipped in the US.

Details
The device was purchased new on January 19 from Canada.

I read a couple books on it, and didn't have any problems with the device. I just decided to upgrade to the Kobo Aura One.

I did a factory reset, and it will come with the original packaging, USB cable, etc.

I've only been active on this board for a month, so if anyone has concerns, I will gladly point you to a couple other sites where you can see my post history, reputation, etc. I've sold things without issue on one of those sites.

Just shoot me a PM for references.

Last edited by kansaskyle; 03-13-2017 at 03:53 PM.
kansaskyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:25 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
What about the warranty? Is that $110 CAD or $110 USD? An H2O can be had from Chapters for about $150 (USD) shipped with the full warranty.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2017, 11:52 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 03:32 PM   #4
kansaskyle
Addict
kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What about the warranty? Is that $110 CAD or $110 USD? An H2O can be had from Chapters for about $150 (USD) shipped with the full warranty.
I don't know if the warranty is transferable.

I bought it on eBay for $144 USD shipped.

If $110 USD shipped is not reasonable, I'd be happy to consider a reasonable offer.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:55 AM   #5
kansaskyle
Addict

Price lowered to $100 USD shipped in the US.
Advert
Old 03-04-2017, 09:31 AM   #6
Techno
Enthusiast
Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Techno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PC/Tablet
Would you be interested in trading for a new quad-core Android tablet with case? I would also send something else with it.

Or I could trade some kitchen stuff, paperbacks, etc. PM if you want to discuss
Techno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 10:55 PM   #7
kansaskyle
Addict

PM sent, will consider what you have to offer; however, cash is preferred.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:53 PM   #8
kansaskyle
Addict

I'm removing the listing as I put it up on eBay.
Old 03-13-2017, 06:56 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansaskyle View Post
I'm removing the listing as I put it up on eBay.
Link?
Old 03-14-2017, 12:36 PM   #10
kansaskyle
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Link?
I didn't think it would be proper to post an eBay listing here. Is that okay?
Old 03-14-2017, 12:49 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansaskyle View Post
I didn't think it would be proper to post an eBay listing here. Is that okay?
Yes, it is OK.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:09 PM   #12
kansaskyle
Addict

Great, thanks for letting me know!

Here is the eBay listing.