Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
JaneFancher
Zealot
JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle2
Kindle "guide" into Mobi file

I think I've missed something basic in Calibre.

I've always used Mobi Pocket Creator to create my Mobi files and Calibre to do all the rest, but I'd really like to condense everything into Calibre, esp since MPC is not longer being supported. Problem is, I create this beautiful epub file then convert to Mobi...and the TOC and START guides that I used to put into MPC are just greyed out.

I've got the tags for "Start" and "TOC" in the html file that I convert into Epub. Is there some other code I should be putting in somewhere to get Calibre to put these navigational codes in somewhere?
JaneFancher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub to mobi conversion, kindle toc, mobi guides