Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-24-2017, 06:31 AM   #1
Samurai
Enthusiast
Samurai began at the beginning.

Device: iPad (4th Gen)
Searching Books

Hello, it's been months, maybe a year since I last used Calibre, because of work and family stuff I stopped reading books so I stopped using it. And now I wanted to add some books and read some.

Now, I have a stupid problem. I search stuff, specific books or Authors or even tags / genres I've added over the years of using Calibre back then, but the search results are always showing as marked green in the whole collection of my books.

What I mean is when I search for example the tag "adventure" (or click on it) it's not just showing me the books tagged "Adventure" it shows every book I have and just if I scroll down I can find the tagged books marked green.

I remember when I was searching Calibre with tags or authors or clicking on the left any tag or whatever to show only those, not everything I own with just the selected search highlighted green.

Please help. I know it's stupid but I can't find the way to have specific results. What am I doing wrong?
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:34 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It's easily fixed, see this sticky thread - Some plugins, can change calibre's search highlighting

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2017, 06:51 AM   #3
Samurai
Enthusiast
Samurai began at the beginning.

Device: iPad (4th Gen)
Ah, thank you SO much BR!
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote