Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM   #1
Squib803
Squib803 began at the beginning.

Device: PW4
Is there ANY way to change the time, page, and location font size?

I like that it's easy to change the font size on my PW4, that's great, especially super late at night with tired eyes

But there doesn't seem to be any way to change the time, page, progress fonts, which drives me nuts. 'how many percent left'?

I am on firmware 5.13.4, jailbroken, mostly because it annoyed me it was in jail in the first place.

I would be MOST happy if these fonts would scale with the rest of the fonts, but just permanently a little bigger or a couple sizes they could adjust to would be ok too.

Thanks for any help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20240624_103722229.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	727.2 KB
ID:	209124  
Squib803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM   #2
BionicGecko
Addict
BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Scribe, Libra Colour
You can slightly increase the size of those labels by setting the Display Size to “Large” in the Accessibility settings. It will make the rest of the interface text larger as well. The effect on those particular elements is admittedly modest; It is unfortunately not possible to further fine tune the size.
BionicGecko is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert