Notices

Old 06-05-2022, 02:17 PM   #1
Ecamvelo
Ecamvelo began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx
Send on tablet

Hello,
In first, i am sorry about my english :je t'aime:

I downloaded Calibre but i have difficult for the save and the send on my tablet (i don't know the exactly word ; Reader ?)

When i send my book, i setup a layout :

{series_index:0>2s}_{series}_{title} or N°_Serie_Title

By exemple, the title is "The horror park. Calibre will send and save like that : horror Park, The.epub

It does that for every file (in france we make the difference for man and women).

I loaded about 100 books (all bought : 2 pouce vers le haut) and i had to amend the title of every file on my reader (it's a bit bored and long).

thank for your help
Ecamvelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 10:05 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Preferences->Tweaks->Control formatting of title and series when used in templates
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2022, 05:33 AM   #3
Ecamvelo
Ecamvelo began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx
Hello,
It is more easily and confortable without amend

Thanks a lot
Ecamvelo is offline   Reply With Quote