Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
jmkizer
jmkizer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
No "Add a custom news source"

I installed Calibre 0.8.27 on two different Macs and neither of them has the "Add a custom news source" shown in http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/news.html.

When I select Fetch News, a bunch of pre loaded recipes appear on the left but I did not see an option for adding my own news source either on the left or from any button or menu item.

I'm sure that I'm missing something obvious here. Any pointers would be appreciated.
jmkizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmkizer View Post
I'm sure that I'm missing something obvious here. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Right click, or look for the small black triangle to the lower right of the Fetch News button. At least that's where you will find it on Windows. I can't be sure about OS X.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert