Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-26-2024, 05:20 AM   #1
Newbie Dau
Newbie Dau began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy How to change back to vertical display

Hey there from Switzerland
Feeling admittedly stupid I managed to change the display of the windows to horizontal from vertical. What to do to get it back to what I can work with?
Pretty please, sprinkles on top and all that jazz...
Newbie Dau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 07:48 AM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Which specific Windows? What operating system are you using? A screenshot to show the problem would help.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 08:29 AM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
The only thing I can think of is that maybe they've dragged their dock widgets to the top and bottom docks, as opposed to the left and right docks? That's just a guess on my part, but if that's the case, just grab the title bars of the widgets and drag them back where you want them.

I can't think if anything else that would be Sigil-related, rather than OS specific display settings.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
display, horizontal, vertical