Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM   #541
thiago.eec
Wizard
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Yeah, I want a dated 0% record. I add the book to the goal with an empty date and then add it when I'm about to start reading.

I followed your instructions and it worked
With this last version, you can skip step 4.
thiago.eec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM   #542
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Thanks, I tested and it works. I created a 'mark as reading' action chain that sets the date and then opens Edit Reading Goal.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM   #543
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Thanks, I tested and it works. I created a 'mark as reading' action chain that sets the date and then opens Edit Reading Goal.
Will you please share it?
Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM   #544
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfy.n View Post
Will you please share it?

Recommend enabling 'Jump to selected book' in the Reading Goal settings.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MarkAsReading.zip (1.8 KB, 9 views)
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM   #545
Comfy.n
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks! I had thought that opening the Edit reading goal window with Action Chains would require some specific coding, but now I see it is just a Calibre Action.

I've added an "Ask at runtime" action to create a new record (asks for current progress) after setting #lastread, and now I'm thinking that I might just remove the action to open "Edit" window.
Old Today, 08:11 AM   #546
thiago.eec
Wizard
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Recommend enabling 'Jump to selected book' in the Reading Goal settings.
Just out of curiosity: is it possible to close the dialog automatically or you have to close it manually?
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #547
Comfy.n

dialog needs to be manually closed, AFAIK
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #548
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Just out of curiosity: is it possible to close the dialog automatically or you have to close it manually?
I have to close it manually. On that topic, I always found the 'apply' button a bit strange because I click that to save changes but then have to use cancel or x to actually close it.

Last edited by ownedbycats; Today at 09:06 AM.
Old Today, 09:01 AM   #549
thiago.eec
Wizard

Quote:
I have to close it manually. On that topic, I always found the 'apply' button a bit strange because I click that to save changes but then have to use cancel or x to actually close it.
I chose not to close the dialog when you click 'Apply' because the changes are committed and the dialog is refreshed with the updated data.
Old Today, 09:06 AM   #550
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Maybe cancel being renamed to 'close' would help a bit? It's not a big deal anyways.
Old Today, 09:25 AM   #551
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
The usual paradigm is that OK saves changes and closes, Apply saves changes and leaves the window open, and Cancel throws away changes and closes.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote