Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-22-2024, 11:49 AM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Kobo purchased on Amazon US

I'm looking at Amazon US and there are some of the sales figures for some Kobo Readers as of today.

Libra 2 - 300+ bought in past month
Libra Colour - 400+ bought in past month
Sage - 100+ bought in past month
Clara BW - 400+ bought in past month
Clara Colour - 400+ bought in past month
Clara 2E - 200+ bought in past month
Elipsa 2E - 50+ bought in past month
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 07:12 PM   #2
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Thank you for this. I was just wondering how the new color ereaders were selling. I know Amazon US may not be indicative of overall sales, but it gives me a general idea that the color ereaders are reasonably popular. I'm waiting for an 8" color ereader before I consider buying one.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 10:13 PM   #3
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Pocketbook Era, Kindle Oasis 2
Sage definitely seems more niche. I hope they continue to offer that size.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote