Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-17-2024, 11:17 AM   #1
Acid Fries
Average Joe
Acid Fries began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019
Hello

Yo, I'm a 24 year old loser. Internet addiction ruined my life. Therefore, in order to better myself I blocked most distractions and bought a kindle.

I wanted to buy a kobo or pocketbook but from my experience not all tinkering instructions written on github guides work out of the box and that it's a gamble.

To play it safe I bought a kindle due to a specific requirement which I can't fullfil with other devices.

I have no life due to mental health issues so I think getting rid of my addiction to the internet will help me send my CV to recruiters and get a job.

Have a pleasant weekend.

Best regards,

Last edited by issybird; 05-17-2024 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Offensive content.
Acid Fries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 12:03 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 12:05 PM   #3
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid Fries View Post

Have a pleasant weekend.

Best regards,
You too, but could you perhaps consider choosing a different username?

Last edited by issybird; 05-18-2024 at 02:54 PM. Reason: User name change.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 04:43 AM   #4
Acid Fries
Average Joe
Acid Fries began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
You too, but could you perhaps consider choosing a different username?
Is my current nickname non offensive now?
Acid Fries is offline   Reply With Quote