Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 05-26-2024, 05:59 PM   #541
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Do you realize you've replied to a post that's a little over 2 years old?
yes indeed I do - I can't believe I've been missing for the best part of six years! The literary club gave me so much, I admit I was shocked it is no more... and even if it has been a while, thankfully all the discussions are still there, and I wanted to thank sunsurfer!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 06:55 AM   #542
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
yes indeed I do - I can't believe I've been missing for the best part of six years! The literary club gave me so much, I admit I was shocked it is no more... and even if it has been a while, thankfully all the discussions are still there, and I wanted to thank sunsurfer!
Well, there is always the New Mobile Read Book Club:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=344150

John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 08:22 AM   #543
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Well, there is always the New Mobile Read Book Club:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=344150

That forum [thread] is essentially defunct (unfortunately), as their has been no new posts in 2 years and 4 months. There are exactly 12 posts there.

The main thread, however, is listed in post #1.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-27-2024 at 08:25 AM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 09:11 AM   #544
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
That forum [thread] is essentially defunct (unfortunately), as their has been no new posts in 2 years and 4 months. There are exactly 12 posts there.

I probably should have added that. I was trying to have a little fun, hence the s* eating grin emoji.

Although there were only 12 posts on that thread, the club did last a little while.

Alas, poor NMRBC! I knew it: a club
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy...
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 09:56 AM   #545
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I probably should have added that. I was trying to have a little fun, hence the s* eating grin emoji.

Although there were only 12 posts on that thread, the club did last a little while.

Alas, poor NMRBC! I knew it: a club
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy...

I should have recognized the s*-eating emoji grin, as I often use them.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 11:48 AM   #546
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I should have recognized the s*-eating emoji grin, as I often use them.
I am very sorry that the various book clubs faded away. I enjoyed them all and miss the special relationships they provided.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote