Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-09-2024, 02:41 PM   #1126
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
@DNSB
Thank you so much!
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 04:57 PM   #1127
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I added an "album" to my profile containing links to my typography and battery scripts in case anyone needs the links to them.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 06:10 PM   #1128
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
I added an "album" to my profile containing links to my typography and battery scripts in case anyone needs the links to them.
Why not add them to your signature on your profile?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 09:16 PM   #1129
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Why not add them to your signature on your profile?
I disabled forum signatures, because I got tired of seeing "click here" advertisements after every post, so it would be rather hypocritical of me to add such an advertisement to my own signature.

People can opt in to seeing my projects by clicking on my profile, and then all the people to whom my projects don't apply -- such as Kindle users -- don't have to endure unsolicited, irrelevant signature advertisements every time they see a post from me.
Old 06-09-2024, 10:41 PM   #1130
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
The only thing is that as you say the signature is in your face; the Album on profile I wouldn't even know to look there unless you rubbed it IIN my face!

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 12:46 AM   #1131
Aleron Ives
Wizard

Yes, but somehow people are finding out about my battery script, so perhaps if they know who wrote it, they'll know whose profile to check. At any rate, DNSB seems to have made a shortcut to paste in the post numbers every time somebody asks, so it may not matter.
Old 06-12-2024, 02:13 PM   #1132
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
I disabled forum signatures, because I got tired of seeing "click here" advertisements after every post, so it would be rather hypocritical of me to add such an advertisement to my own signature.

People can opt in to seeing my projects by clicking on my profile, and then all the people to whom my projects don't apply -- such as Kindle users -- don't have to endure unsolicited, irrelevant signature advertisements every time they see a post from me.
It would be a good idea to edit the posts for these scripts to include the NickelMenu command to run these scripts. Not everyone will know how to do that.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 04:04 PM   #1133
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It would be a good idea to edit the posts for these scripts to include the NickelMenu command to run these scripts. Not everyone will know how to do that.
Seems a bit of an odd request when two lines of the script in message #1337 in the NickelMenu thread are:

Quote:
Code:
# You can use NickelMenu to invoke this script like so:
# menu_item :main :Battery :cmd_output :500 :/mnt/onboard/.adds/battcalc.sh
Even @Didier's modified script for the Libra Colour has those two lines though further down the script (see message #1353 in the NickelMenu thread for that script).

Last edited by DNSB; Yesterday at 04:17 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:36 AM   #1134
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Seems a bit of an odd request when the first two lines of the script in message #1337 in the NickelMenu thread are:

Even @Didier's modified script for the Libra Colour has those two lines though further down the script (see message #1353 in the NickelMenu thread for that script).
I didn't read the comments. I just read around the code block.
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM   #1135
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I didn't read the comments. I just read around the code block.
Are you trying to say that you didn't bother to read the comments inside the code block or that you didn't read any comments external to the code block?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:45 AM   #1136
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Are you trying to say that you didn't bother to read the comments inside the code block or that you didn't read any comments external to the code block?
I read the message outside of the code block but did not read the code in the code block.

Tags
kobopatch, patches, patching, request, requests