Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-17-2024, 05:24 PM   #616
jmurphy
Connoisseur
jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmurphy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipaq
These are the required XPATHS:

/bookinfo/booklist/book
/bookinfo/booklist/book/mainsection/title
/bookinfo/booklist/book/mainsection/authors/author/person/displayname

It's simpler to use BookCollectors "Export to text" function.
Export at least the following fields:
Title
Author
Optionally also export:
Publisher
Publication Date
Series
Issue No.

Then use the plug-in to import from CSV.
Map the fields appropriately. It's not obvious, map Issue No. to Series Index .
jmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 02:43 AM   #617
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Suggestions for plugin,

I have trouble seeing these days and was wondering if there was a way of making the changed metadata before importing be bold instead of just blue? I have a hard time seeing the changes when it isn't in bold. I basically just scroll down the list quickly and when I catch a blue text then I know a change has been made, so I will make sure it's good, but if it's not bold, then I generally will miss it. My old eyes aren't what they used to be.

Also, if there is an option to not include the tags by default? That tag column makes it much harder to see any changes if I am not importing into it. If I want to see all or the main columns at once without having to scroll over.

Finally, why cant the identifiers in the columns be seen before changing or updating the metadata?
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
column types