Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 08-07-2024, 06:24 PM   #211
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillachie View Post
Is this in the iOS, Android or Web app? Would you mind sharing this EPUB via DM or support@bookfusion.com . Would help us to replicate and resolve this issue.
This is in the latest iOS using an iPhone 15 Pro Max.

I'll send you this eBook tomorrow. Thanks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:15 PM   #212
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Libra 2
Hi skillachie

If you can remember, you may also remember that I used to be a big critic of BookFusion. But then things changed for the better and almost a year ago I thought that something like this should be supported and I became a casual subscriber.

Now I haven't read much this year, but I like BookFusion more and more. Of course, there is still room for improvement on iOS, including an old acquaintance.

Lookup:
Here you can see the difference between BF and Marvin . BF is dictionary only, Marvin is dictionary + 'Siri'.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lookup BF.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	463.3 KB
ID:	211004 Click image for larger version

Name:	lookup marvin.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	526.4 KB
ID:	211005

To understand this, we take the BookFusion website and change the setting in iOS.

'Siri on'

Name:	Web lu on.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	270.4 KB
ID:	211006 Click image for larger version

Name:	Settings lookup on.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	211007

'Siri off'

Name:	web lu off.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	266.4 KB
ID:	211009 Click image for larger version

Name:	Settings lookup off.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	211008

I would be more than happy if 'Siri on' would also work in BookFusion

Back and forth
Unfortunately, you can only go back at the moment. Back and forward would be great to switch between two pages.

Image tab
And now something to inspire you from Marvin.
Marvin has a tab in the overview where all the images in the book are listed. Super handy to quickly call up a map or something like that.

Name:	Image tab.png
Views:	3
Size:	362.8 KB
ID:	211014

Annots colour
Is ist possible to delete the additional colours I made?

Name:	Annots.png
Views:	3
Size:	904.0 KB
ID:	211013

My preferred priority would be in the same order as above.

Many thanks for listening
Wiggo

Edit: I forgot to mention that a displayed clock would also be great

Last edited by Wiggo; Yesterday at 01:19 PM.
Wiggo is offline   Reply With Quote