Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 01:11 PM   #9691
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
I would suspect you're being served some cloudflare page. I think Flaresolverr hasn't worked for me for a good while.
Same also happens for me, with ficbook.net, I reinstalled flaresolver and run it with LOG_LEVEL=debug / LOG_HTML=true and it shows ficbook's page for this fic (sometimes with adult warning if fic is adult)
vikarti is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction