Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old Today, 11:17 AM   #2896
BetterRead
Addict
BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet
Camp Damascus by Chuck Tingle is currently $2.99 at Amazon, Kobo and B&N.

Quote:
A Bram Stoker Award Nominee and CALIBA Golden Poppy Award finalist
A Best Book of 2023 (Vulture) and a Best Horror Book of 2023 (Esquire, Library Journal)

Welcome to Neverton, Montana: home to a God-fearing community with a heart of gold.

Nestled high up in the mountains is Camp Damascus, the self-proclaimed “most effective” gay conversion camp in the country. Here, a life free from sin awaits. But the secret behind that success is anything but holy.

And they’ll scare you straight to hell.
BetterRead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:15 PM   #2897
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRead View Post
Camp Damascus by Chuck Tingle is currently $2.99 at Amazon, Kobo and B&N.
Man, I have heard so much good stuff about Camp Damascus. It is a book that is right up my alley. But I just can't get past Chuck Tingle's previous output: Journey To The Center Of My Butt, My Macaroni And Cheese Is A Lesbian Also She Is My Lawyer, Pounded In The Butt By My Handsome Sentient Library Card Who Seems Otherworldly But In Reality Is Just A Natural Part Of The Priceless Resources Our Library System Provides...

I think Chuck would have been better off publishing Camp Damascus under another name. Even if it was the 'Chuck Tingle writing as XXX' type of thing.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote