Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-26-2024, 10:28 AM   #46
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRM66 View Post

Did everything. Apart from Extended edition,What is that?
Makes available more features on the Kobo.

You can have both ON your calibre. There is a menu item (Kobo Icon in Calibre allows you to switch which is active)
Why not view the thread (first post) on that PI?

Right-click Preferences: Get Plugins: Not installed (if that is your current status): Select the plugin: Down in the lower right corner there is Plugin Home Page
That opens the browser to the MR page for the PI
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 01:40 PM   #47
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Even if you buy from Kobo you don't need the Obok plugin because it's best to download ePub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Yes, I've never installed it.
Whereas I have installed it and find it useful. Different strokes for different folks.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 01:41 PM   #48
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post

You can have both ON your calibre. There is a menu item (Kobo Icon in Calibre allows you to switch which is active)

Right-click Preferences: Get Plugins: Not installed (if that is your current status): Select the plugin: Down in the lower right corner there is Plugin Home Page
I think they will need to install the Kobo Utilities plugin to get the switch between drivers without needing to manually mark active/disabled.
Old 05-27-2024, 03:44 AM   #49
MRM66
Zealot
MRM66 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara Col.Samsung A7 & A8 Tab.Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 & Kindle 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post

Sorry am a bit lost there.
MRM66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 03:48 AM   #50
MRM66
Zealot

All I know is I installed OBok and Kobo Utilities
Which show on the top bar.
And Calibre is working perfectly Love the new layout!
Do I ever have to click on those 2 things then?
Old 05-27-2024, 07:07 AM   #51
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
For reading in the summer, an eInk Reader is best because it works well in the sunlight 9unless maybe it's a color model).
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 12:43 AM   #52
MRM66
Zealot

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
For reading in the summer, an eInk Reader is best because it works well in the sunlight 9unless maybe it's a color model).
Love sitting in the garden in the sunshine with my new Kobo Colour
Old 05-28-2024, 03:57 PM   #53
DNSB
Bibliophagist

My Libra Colour works well outdoors. For younger eyes, my granddaughter loves her books on it though I still won't let her hold it to avoid taste testing.
Old 06-02-2024, 04:11 AM   #54
MRM66
Zealot

Thanks All you have solved my problem yet again!

I can now read book through my new Kobo.

Still dont know what some of the plug-ins do but they work lol

Last edited by MRM66; 06-03-2024 at 04:45 AM.