Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-26-2024, 04:24 AM   #1
kindlefere
Enthusiast
kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2
Leverages GitHub Actions to schedule Calibre to deliver news

The Calibre news framework is one of my favorite features, but I had to keep my computer running continuously to ensure news delivery. One day, I got an idea while testing my project using GitHub Actions: why not leverage it to schedule Calibre to deliver news? So, I wrote a workflow to implement this idea, and the project is named Calibre News Delivery! 🎉

Calibre News Delivery automates the process of scheduling Calibre to send news via email. By leveraging GitHub Actions, this project makes it easy to receive the latest news updates directly in your inbox without having to keep your computer running.

GitHub Repository: https://github.com/bookfere/Calibre-News-Delivery

Here is a brief tour video showing how to deploy the project:

I carefully checked the Terms of Service of GitHub and believe this usage is within their limits. If you are interested, please check out the repository for all the details. The README file includes step-by-step instructions to get you up and running in no time.
kindlefere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, github