Thread: kindle X-ray
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 01:15 PM   #14
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I don't know that the data is publisher provided. One of the videos I watched talked about getting the data from Shelfari (not getting it on-the-fly, but sourcing it from Shelfari)

I echo the hopes for a Calibre plugin One of the things that might make me cancel my pre-order is the thought of losing all the Calibe/plugin goodness that I currently use on my K3

ETA - yes, Shelfari does seem to be the source. In this video, at about the 2:05 mark he starts demoing x-ray, and a few seconds later he mentions Shelfari.

Last edited by tlrowley; 09-29-2011 at 01:26 PM.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote