View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #16
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Just got back home... Darka and I had a great time! It was nice seeing those who had come to the last meet-up, and new faces at this one. I think we all left feeling like we wished we could do this more often (I know I did!).

In the drawing, David thoroughly autographed The Solomon Scandals, the book won by Kaz. My CD, won by Nate, included a copy (in multiple e-book formats) of The Lens, and the full cover graphics for the e-book. The CD itself had a version of the cover printed on the CD face, making it a very attractive giveaway, I must say! And there was a bonus: I included an excerpt from the draft of the book I'm working on right now, working title Verdant Skies! Hope you enjoy it, Nate!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote