View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 07:24 AM   #1006
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O; N7 2013; Samsung GN 10.1 2014
I'm not sure about in the Premium version, but in the Essentials version, yes, the bug that cropped up a few updates ago that dropped the day/night toggle has been fixed. I created my own theme & am able to switch between my own custom day/night theme within it. I also found 1 particular epub file that didn't look correct in my custom them & switched to the sepia theme to use it - though had disliked it previously, it actually grew on me & I haven't switched back to my custom scheme since.
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote