View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 05:35 AM   #11
downeaster59
Guru
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 5, Onyx Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulek View Post
@downeaster59, you wrote "except of Artatech devices". Does it mean you have seen 1.8.1 for them? Asking because it's still 1.7.5 only there.
No, I only wrote that because, at the time, there were no C67 firmwares listed on the Onyx International site except for the Artatech ones (which were, and still are, 1.7.5). Since then, the other C67s have reappeared, with the 1.8.1 firmware.

I hope that Onyx can show a little more love for the Artatech devices!

The 1.8.1 upgrade finally worked for me. The main change is that the user app partition is now over 700 MB. Neo Reader 2.0 has been upgraded. I'm not sure if 1.8.1 has improved battery life or not. I'll have to use it a little longer and see.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote