View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 11:17 AM   #4
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
@BillSmithBooks - I turned my 16yo son into a Star Wars geek. The first movies he saw in a theater were the re-releases of Episodes 4-5-6. I know I bought almost all the big Star Wars guides for him (and me). Even though son is a big tough football player who would never admit in public that he loves Star Wars, he still reads the graphic novels.

@Randolphalonde - Good blog, I agree that we need to always be looking for the different (and good). There is so much drek out there and it's tedious to wade through it. What is needed are editors who aren't tasked with searching out the next JK JRJowling, Dan Brown write alikes but editors who are looking for the next great (and readable) book. I love good space opera, it's the first SF my Dad gave me when I was a kid so I'll be looking at yours.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote