View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #37
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I think many readers, in general, once they find an author they like, want to read "anything" the author writes. I'm like that to a large extent. I like Rowling's, so I'll put it on my TBR list (not sure when I'll get to it, I still haven't read A Casual Vacancy).

Although the false bio has me thinking...
Maybe this is a double bluff...we'll later find out the bio is real, JK didn't write it, and she is pulling this stunt to help another author who might not have gotten a break because of lack of name recognition....

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote