View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #7
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by petermillard View Post
TBH, I'm pretty sure the Nano 5th gen was the only Nano to have a built-in speaker, perhaps because of the video capture/playback feature??
Yeah, this was the case. For the video capture only. I'm not sure if it actually did play audio out.

The current one doesn't have a speaker, but I like it more for that reason. It's very annoying to unplug your headphones by accident and have things blasting out.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote