View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
readandread
Zealot
readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen) v5.14.2
Thanks for the quick response.

I. Is there any way to copy the epub book covers via Calibre to the i62HD? Calibre say this device is not supported? If this is true, maybe Booxtor can make it compatible with the device or work with Calibre developer?

II. Is there any other way of showing the thumbnails of epub books on the Boox device?

III. Also, what reader do you find to be the best for epub (PDF Reader, FB Reader or CoolReader)? It seems that the CoolReader is the only one that supports changing the margin of eBooks.

IV. Am I correct that only the PDF reader support annotations (highlighting text)?

V. Are there any other recommendations on which reader app to use for PDFs?

VI. How do know how much % the battery is changed beside the icon that doesn't give that accurate info?

Last edited by readandread; 02-13-2013 at 12:50 AM.
readandread is offline   Reply With Quote