View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:20 AM   #69
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Not sure what your point is.
--Pat
One one level I was just absently musing. But now that I think about it, the fact the the actual phone usage of even a "smartphone" device seems to be being marginalized versus it's other capabilities would seem to make that "ph" prefix of larger devices even less relevant and less of a game changer.

But honestly, I was just musing on how little people seem to care about the phone function of their "phones" these days. I remember the very first time I picked up an iPhone, I couldn't even immediately see how to make a call.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote