View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 08:51 PM   #102
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by pssquirrel View Post
What tempts me with Morkl's modified reader are, of course, the fonts and font-size options. (Also, can you add custom css, and if so, how? That's not clear to me.)
Look at this post for using custom CSS with Morkl's reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssquirrel View Post
But I'm a big chicken when it comes to messing with firmware. Every time I start reading threads about rooting and tinkering, most of it goes over my head, plus it generally requires a PC which is foreign territory for me, so I freak out.

Maybe I'll wait a little while and see if Morkl posts an update, just to be make extra sure everything works if I attempt this ...
Unfortunately we haven't heard from Morkl in a while. Although if you're PC-phobic I understand your reluctance to tinker.

If you're happy editing epubs though, this post might be a usable user CSS workaround.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote