View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 04:23 PM   #10
pashlit
Zealot
pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.

Device: DXG, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette View Post
Yes, it is it's a lot more black-and-white. Graphite is a good color for an ereader, it enhances the blacks, btw.
OK, thank you. I will either sell the Boox or give it to my wife and buy DX I guess. Boox is real great. I loved everything about it except the screen. After sitting the whole day by PC I can notice even the smallest glare on the screen. I think newer Boox's screens has more glare, cause I was sent older device first that I had to return due to sun issues. But that first device was actually quite good glare-wise and a bit whiter. I dunno whats going on with Wacom screens but they obviously changed something. They might ve fixed sun issue but they also added more glare. Sorry for confusion, but I am just telling about my experience in case smbody will run in the same issues.
pashlit is offline   Reply With Quote