View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 10:04 AM   #26
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Well, of course it's only for a select market. It's a pricey investment just for the reader. And there are plenty of reasons not to buy a reader.

Some say they take their reader to the beach and stuff, but I highly doubt that the reader is sand, lemonade, dirtyfingers, etc-proof. I'm airdusting my reader once in awhile to keep it clean. I know I won't take it with me to the beach if I know that I could drop it in the sand. With a traditional book you can flap it a bit and go with it.
With such an expensive device as the reader, you will never doe that.... even if the reader is only 50 bucks, you will take care of it differently than a book.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote