View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 06:25 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmorris View Post
I have, although the font file name and the font family name are not the same. Calibre seems unable to find it using the font file name, the font family name, the font full name or the Postscript name. Confusing. Haven't had this problem before, so I suspect it's something to do with the font file or my system (Vista). The font is installed and available in each of the other applications I've tried (Word, for one, along with several font manipulation programs.

Thanks
Once you add the Font Files to the book (they show in fonts section)
You need an @fonts{ to map the font file to the

Font Family it belongs to <-this is the one that should match the INTERNAL font-file naming for least problems across devices

font-weight it should be used with (Normal, Bold)

font-style it should cover normal, italic

A fully populated (if needed) Family set would have 4 @fonts: Normal, Bold, Italic, Bold-Italic . You don't need to include (files or @font ) for non-used combinations
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote